piixPay.COM (Payster OY) is a company which mediates Euro payments for Bitcoins in the European Union.
Payster OY is a company registered in Kerava, Finland (reg. No 2647643-7), which performs payments through the LHV Bank in Estonia.
The contracting authority is a private or legal person who is ordering a Euro payment in euros within the territory of the European Union.
How piixPay.COM works:
- Enter the invoice details and personal information in required forms.
- Make the Bitcoin payment.
- piixPay.COM will do the Euro payment, for which we exchange Bitcoins pursuant to the current exchange rate.
- When the payment is accepted and completed, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Terms of Service
- We pay EUR invoices to all SEPA accounts.
- The term of performing an order is max 1 business day.
- The exchange rate of Bitcoin to EUR is locked after payment confirmation.
- If we cannot offer an exchange rate (there is no connection with the exchange rate provider), we have the right to cancel the order for payment of invoice, in which case we will return the Bitcoins to the contracting authority without service fees.
- The Bitcoin payment term to the piixPay.COM Bitcoin account is 30 minutes after completing the payment confirmation. If the Bitcoin transfer has not taken place in 30 minutes, then we have the right to cancel the order.
- piixPay.COM is not responsible for issues resulting from mistakes in the invoice amount, payment date, account numbers and reference numbers.
Service fees: <20€ + 0.20€, 20-100€ + 1.3%, >100€ + 0.95€ + 1.1%.
The maximum daily amount of invoices per client is €5 000.
By entering this website, a binding contract between piixPay.COM and you as the contracting authority enters into force.
piixPay.COM will not forward your information to third persons and will not use your e-mail address to send junk mail, except in cases required by the law or a valid court ruling.
We will retain the information that you entered on the piixPay.COM homepage. We will send you information by e-mail regarding:
- information on the process of payment status;
- news about our company.
You can close your piixPay.COM account any time by contacting our customer support.
Invalid e-mail addresses are deleted from the database in 20 days.
Sending junk mail is strictly prohibited.
Hacking is strictly prohibited.
By using the piixPay.COM website, you agree that only you are responsible for maintaining and protecting your account and password and will not permit third persons to access your registered account.
Payment terms and conditions
- If you transfer more Bitcoins than required for Euro payments, we will send you an e-mail requesting for a Bitcoin address to which to return the excess Bitcoins. If no response is received to the e-mail in 3 days, then piixPay.COM has the right to retain the excess Bitcoins.
- If you transfer fewer Bitcoins than necessary within 30 minutes after entering the invoice, we will send you an e-mail requesting for a Bitcoin address to which to return the Bitcoins. Bitcoins necessary to pay the invoice must be paid within 30 minutes. The missing part cannot be added later. (piixPay.COM retains the service fees.) If the repayment address for Bitcoins is not sent in three days, then piixPay.COM retains the Bitcoins.
Tax policies vary from country to country, therefore the contracting authority has the duty to pay and declare fees for ordered products, import customs taxes, commission fees and other fees.